Every parent wants to give their child the best possible start as they take their First Steps to Learning and we are here to support you to reach for the stars together.
Our settings are committed to providing children with the very best care and early years education in a high quality and stimulating environment. Our staff are highly qualified, experienced individuals who believe that all children should be nurtured, valued and respected.
Our Vision, Values and Aims
- To provide quality care and comfort in a safe and stimulating environment where childrens’ individual needs are supported.
- To provide experiences for children and their families where everyone feels valued and respected
- To promote self-discovery, exploration and curiosity towards learning through play in an inclusive environment with opportunities for everyone to learn
- To provide opportunities for creative and imaginative play where we encourage children to explore their emotions and own identity and help build their self-esteem.
- To encourage community engagement and to celebrate and explore the diverse and cultural world around us.
- To promote independence and help build community resilience through positive partnerships and working together.
- To promote and endorse an ethos of equal opportunities for everyone where they feel valued and respected within our nursery community.